Metal step tile roof is widely used for commercial metal buildings, associated with industrial parks and retail developments. Step tile roll forming machine
is the essential for its production
1. Hydraulic Decoiler
with Break is equipped for roll forming production, not manual one.
2. Manual Shearer before Roll Forming is the essential for roll forming production, and length control is set on touchable screen, so that material is calculated by PLC for each material thickness and color production.
3. Refine steel plates in 22 – 25 mm as Sidewall of machine is used.
4. 18 – 24 Nos of Rollers is used for step tile forming, ensuring profile strength.
5. Mitsubishi (Japan) PLC and 5.7' Touchable Screen are used for for data processing and setting.
6. Servo Motor is adopted for length controlling, little tolerance only and most advanced scheme.
STEP TILE ROOF ROLL FORMING MACHINE
(1) Suitable Material: PPGI Coil / Embossed Aluminium Coil
(2) Material Width: 914 / 1000 / 1220 / 1250 mm
(3) Material Thickness: 0.40 -- 0.80 mm
decoiling – manual shearing – roll forming – step forming – cut-off after sizing – final step tile
1. 10 tons hydraulic decoiler: 1250 mm width; ? 500 – 600 mm inner diameter; 4.0 kw
2. Manual shearing device before material feeding: PLC calculating and controlling, material saved, no wasted.
3. Roll forming machine: 18 – 24 Nos roller station; ? 80 mm main shaft; 22 – 25 mm machine sidewall thickness; 5 kw servomotor; 3 – 10 meters / minute
4. Hydraulic step forming & cutting-off: 10 tons working table pressure; with fan-cooler; 7.5 kw
5. Simple run-out table: 3 meters
6. PLC controller: Mitsubishi PLC; 5.7" Mitsubishi touchable screen; Japanese frequency converter; Schneider electronic components; length controlled by servomotor